Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Sweet Story Behind Selling My Laptop

        A sweet story behind selling my laptop - Isabella and I met two years ago. We were at a Yoga retreat then. It took no time for me to realize that she was the love of my life. We exchanged vows at her hometown and went to India where she has been working as a Yoga trainer for the past ten years. In fact, she has got Indian Citizenship. I am a basically a Counselor as well as Yoga trainer and when my visa expired, I had to return to U.S.

       I am exceedingly happy to share that today I have seen my newborn over the Lenovo notebook that I recently purchased. It would have been highly impossible if it were not for Cashinyourlaptop. Here is the story behind my happiness by selling my old laptop. As soon as I heard that Isabella was pregnant, I wanted to envisage my baby and its growth. I decided to send my dell laptop to my wife through Marco, my friend, who was going to holiday in India. I chose to avail the Internet Cafe downtown meanwhile when I came across this website that said I had cash in my laptop. I got interested and read about selling laptops in detail.  I was flabbergasted to discover that my laptop could earn handsome cash, instantly, on sale.


        An idea came into my mind and I thought I could purchase two notebooks instead and see my Isabella every day. Suddenly, it struck me that the laptop was gifted to me by my father a long time ago. Though he is no more, I was torn between my father and my baby. I made up my mind. ‘My father would never mind if I do it,’ I thought. I went online to Cashinyourlaptop to sell my laptop andaccepted the quote offered for my laptop and filled in the shipping label form. Guess what, the shipping was absolutely free. The process is utterly an uncomplicated five finger exercise. The rest of the job was taken care of by CashInYourLaptop.
                             
                       


       With the incredibly handsome cash that I made I purchased two Lenovo notebooks as they were the need of the hour and sent one through Marco. Isabella was speechless. The notebook just reached in time and I didn't miss the opportunity to see her belly in loose pajamas. And today, again, I am so glad. Thanks to ‘Cash in your laptop’; by offering extra cash for my laptop, they helped me to see my first  born. We've named him Lorenzo, a name that rhymes with our new Lenovo. CashInYourLaptop has been phenomenal in adding happiness to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment